Immersion Dye Workshop
Come enjoy some time away with me at my workshop! I want to connect you back to self through creative expression and nature. This workshop is driven by the magic of bringing you and others together—with the goal of providing empowerment.
Come prepared to learn and grow with an open heart.
What is included:
Hands on dyeing experience:
- Learn basic dye techniques
- how to prep and weigh fabric, scour (deep clean), mordant (pre-treat fabric), dye, and wash.
- Immersion Dyeing (with dyes like avocado pits, acorns, pomegranate skins)
- flower and eco printing with leaves flowers and much more 🌼🌺🌿
Dye Kit: what each participant will dye and take home.
- 6 different color ways to choose from.
- 1 classy Romper with side pocket. Versatile to wear in any season! To layer up or wear alone, it's perfection.
- 1 pair of cozy cotton socks or an organic cotton bandana
- Finger foods will be available
Some things to consider for the day of the workshop:
- Wear comfortable clothes and something you wouldn't mind getting dye on (or bring an apron to go over your clothes when working with dyes)
- Snacks will be available
- If you have long hair it's best to wear it up while dyeing!
- We will be outdoors most of the day so a light jacket and sun protection is a great idea!
- Come prepared to have fun, connect and explore a new creative outlet.