Join us this September for our Madder Goods Women's DYE Retreat!
Disconnect to connect with us at our Women's retreat. We want to connect you back to self through creative expression and nature. This retreat is driven by the magic of bringing you and other women together—with the goal of providing female empowerment.
Through daily activities and experiences come prepared to learn and grow with an open heart.
What is included:
- Hands on Dye Experience.
- Learn several dye techniques and become a confident natural dyer.
- Dye techniques include: bundle dye/eco-print, ice dye, stove top method, shibori patterns, & indigo vat dyeing.
- Daily Lead Yoga & Meditation
- Hike in Zion National Park
- Meals: made with organic and local ingredients
- Equine Therapy & Energy Work
- Our last day will be spent in the mountains.
Book with a friend and get $100 off total price***(automatic at checkout)
Transportation to and from retreat not included***'
Community Room: bunk style room with a shared bathroom.
Private King Room: king size bed with private bathroom.
Private Queen Room: queen size bed with bathroom connected that is shared with common area.
**(want to book a private room to share with a friend please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a discount)
Email email@example.com for more information or with any questions you may have!